Accenture Fresher Job Openings As Application Development Associate Across India In December 2018:
|Job Role||Application Development Associate|
|Salary (CTC)||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Venue Location||Bangalore/ Delhi/ NCR|
|Venue Date||1 & 2 December 2018|
|Last Date||30 November 2018|
- BE / B.Tech / MCA students CS/IT/Circuit branches graduated in academic year 2018
- An aggregate of 65% and above or 7.25 CGPA and above in BE/B.Tech/MCA at the time of recruitment process
- No active backlog at the time of application to Accenture
- Maximum 1 year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- Should be an Indian Citizen. Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work.
- All other foreign nationals require work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India.
- Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt. ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport).