Accenture Fresher Job Openings For 2018/2019 BE/Btech/MCA graduates As Development Associate Across India In November 2019
Accenture Off Campus Drive-Application Development Associate:
|Job Role||Application Development Associate|
|Salary (CTC)||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||13 November 2019|
|Venue Date||16,17 November 2019|
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/MCA students graduated in the academic year 2018 and 2019
- Stream: All Branches
- Criteria: Aggregate of 65% or 6.5 CGPA (from first to last semesters i.e. all semesters) and above at the time of recruitment process/during onboarding
- No active backlog at the time of application or joining Accenture
- Maximum 1 year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of highest degree)
- Should be an Indian Citizen.
- Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work.
- All other foreign nationals require work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India.
- Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt. ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport)
Developing, designing and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, they use their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
- Design, build, test, assemble, and configure application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Aptitude to learn, Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
Recruitment process on the day of hiring event will comprise of:
- Cognitive & Technical Assessment (candidates must mandatorily clear the assessment to be eligible for further process)
- Group Interview
Cognitive and Technical assessment guidelines:
- 90 questions to be attempted within 90 minutes
- No negative marking
- Each section has a section/ sub section cut off – for candidates to clear and be eligible for further process
Cognitive assessment (60 questions)
- Analytical Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Written Communication
Technical assessment (30 questions)
- Fundamentals of Programming
How to Apply Accenture Off Campus Drive?
Interested and eligible who wish to apply Accenture drive can apply for this position in online latest by 13 November 2019 and attend drive on 16,17 November 2019.