Accenture Fresher Job Openings (Off Campus Drive) As Application Development Associate Across India On 8 & 15 December 2018:
|Job Role||Application Development Associate|
|Batch||2017 & 2018|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Venue Location||Pune/Delhi/Hyderabad/ Kolkata|
|Venue Date||8 & 15 December 2018|
|Last Date||7 December 2018|
- B.E/ B.Tech /MCA students CS/IT/Circuit branches graduated in academic year of 2017 & 2018
- An aggregate of 65% and above or 7.25 CGPA and above in BE/B.Tech/MCA at the time of recruitment process
- No active backlog at the time of application to Accenture
- Maximum 1 year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- Should be an Indian Citizen. Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work.
- All other foreign nationals require work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India.
- Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt. ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport).
- 8th-9th Dec 2018 – Pune
- 15th-16th Dec 2018 – Delhi/Hyderabad/Kolkata
Note: Elitmus score not required so just login or signup and then apply!!