Accenture Hiring Bcom/BBA/BBM Freshers As Associate Investment Banker In Bangalore On April-May 2022
Skill required: Investment Banking – Corporate Action Operations
Designation: New Associate
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: B.B.M/Bachelor’s in Economics/BBA/BCom
Years of Experience: 0-1 years
About Accenture Operations
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services – all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned to our Financial Services, Banking, Insurance, and Capital Market vertical which is focused on helping clients with their operations & investment portfolios.
You will be working as a part of Investment Banking team which specializes primarily in selling securities and underwriting the issuance of new equity shares to raise capital funds. They act as intermediaries between security issuers and investors and help new firms to go public.
The Corporate Action Operations team focuses on handling claim validation and processing of payments to clients on a global perspective and reviewing corporate action events using database systems. The team is responsible for dealing with debt security issues in the US market, finding discrepancies between custody and accounting records, analyzing asset servicing and managing corporate action events like notification, data capturing, validation, and processing of mandatory corporate action events announced in the market. The team is also responsible for handling end to end processing of fixed income products like dividends, bonds, funds, and validation events.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Detail orientation
- Results orientation
- Written and verbal communication
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.