Accenture Online Jobs Hiring BE/Btech Freshers For Software Engineer All India On December 2020
Accenture Online Jobs Hiring to hire post of Associate Software Engineer for 2019,2020 Batch Engineering graduates. More details are given below.
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary (CTC)||Rs 4.5 LPA|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurugram|
|Drive Date||Informed Later|
- B.E, B.Tech (All streams/branches)
- 2019 & 2020 graduates can apply
- An aggregate of 65 percent/6.5 CGPA and no active backlogs at the time of recruitment process and during onboarding
- Maximum one-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- 0-1 year of work experience can apply
- The candidates should have certification, academic project experience/ internship, or work experience in the following technologies: Java/ ASP.Net/ SAP ABAP/ SFDC
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship or have relevant work permit documents
- Candidates who have worked or applied at Accenture before (if any) must disclose the details at the time of application.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require a work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India.
As an Associate Software Engineer, you would largely be involved in:
- Design, build, test, assemble, support, and configure the application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality, and technologies and integrate them into existing solutions
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support
How to Apply ?
Interested and eligible who wish to apply Accenture online jobs drive can apply for this drive in online by the following link.