|Job Role||Customer Support Associate (ITES Operations)|
|Experience||0 to 4 years|
|Salary||INR 1.5 to 3.75 LPA|
- Graduate (Freshers) or Undergraduate (With 6 months work Exp)
- No BE, Btech or masters degree
- 0 to 1+ years of exp, (Customer Support).
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Shift: Rotational
- Assists with monitoring and tracking incidents to ensure resolution occurs within the Customer Service Level Agreement.
- Performs incident notification and escalation to ensure problems/request/issues are communicated effectively and receiving proper management attention.
- Predominantly Voice Interaction support and also through email, chat & remote support.
- Effective relationship with the client.
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend this walk-in drive at the following venue on
6th October 2018
Venue Date: 6th October 2018
Time: 11 AM onwards
Bang 3 Tower B Reception
4/1, IBC Knowledge Park,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560029.
Landmark: Opposite to Fire Station.