|Job Role||Catalog Associate|
- Graduation – B.E/B.Tech/Any degree
- Working knowledge of computers (Basic MS Office related skills)
- Basic Analytical and Logical Reasoning Skills
- Perform variety of tasks related to content for video catalog quality
- The primary responsibility of this role is – under general supervision perform variety of
tasks related to content for the video catalog quality.
- This could involve tasks such as checking and/or fixing Metadata, perform quality checks on content, validating image quality, perform checks to qualify user experience for content viewing on the FireTV and related tasks.
- The associate will require using of software and /or tools for fix up and capture data on a daily basis.
- The tasks will be primarily repetitive in nature and will require the individual to make judgment based decisions keeping in mind the guidelines provided in the Standard operating procedure.
- The individual will also need to be able to raise a flag depending on the situation, example- functionality of the tool.