Amazon Fresher Jobs Walk-ins For Technical Graduates As Tech Ops Support On 16 November 2018
- Date : 16-November-2018, Friday
- Time : 09:00 AM – 12:00 Noon
- Venue : JGI Knowledge Campus,# 44/4, District Fund Road, Jayanagar 9th Block, Bangalore,India 560 069
- Skillset Required : XML, Regex, Linux, SQL Queries
1. Understanding and basic working knowledge with Linux.
2. Should be well versed in XML, Regex, Linux commands and SQL queries needed to execute the task successfully
3. Ability to monitor and escalate in case of Hardware or software issues.
4. Should have good documentation skills and should contribute to maintenance of SOPs
5. Commitment to meet Deadlines is expected as a behavior.
6. Should be able to work independently, prioritize & schedule work assignments based on deadlines.
- Candidates who have been interviewed at Amazon in the last 6 months would not be eligible to apply now.
- Carry Updated Resume Copy
- Carry Government ID Proof / Address Proof
- 2 Passport size Photographs
- PAN Card and Government ID will be required at the time of joining.
Salary: INR 3,50,000 – 4,50,000 P.A. Transport facility and Meal Allowance additional
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Keyskills: XML & SQL