Amazon Hiring Freshers As Sales Associate In Bangalore On August 2019
He/she is required to identify potential business customers among A.in customers by applying data/ profile filters, engage them through tele-calling and get them registered on Amazon Business. Once the customer has registered, he/she is expected to be the SPOC for these accounts and extend account management services. He/ she is responsible to handhold the customer and activate them within 60 days of enrollment. Post activation, he is expected to continuously engage with the customer, monitor customer spends and implement interventions in a timely manner to increase spends per customer.
He/ she is also required to assist Amazon Business customers to place bulk orders on market place. He/ she will be expected to solicit requests for bulk orders from customers, coordinate with sellers on customer’s behalf and help the customer place the final order.
- Deep understanding of and passion for e-commerce required.
- Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction required.
- Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business by the numbers. Must be metrics-driven.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Demonstrated active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA is preferred
- Experience with e-commerce, retail, advertising, or media would be an advantage
- Previous responsibility for strategic development, product management or product marketing, revenue targets and quotas is highly desirable.
- Deep understanding of the retail and wholesale landscape in India with prior interactions with sellers and distributors is desirable.
- Experience selling nascent (embryonic/start-up) products/services into new markets is desirable.
Company – ASSPL – Karnataka
Job ID: A785731