Amazon Freshers Walk-in-Interview For Any Degree Fresher As Transaction Risk Investigator In Bangalore On 23-24 December 2019.
Amazon Walk-in Drive for Transaction Risk Investigator:
|Job Role||Transaction Risk Investigator|
|Salary||INR 2.75-4 LPA|
|Walk-In Date||23 & 24 December 2019|
- Minimum Qualification – Graduation.
- Work Experience – 0-4 years( Max ).
- Excellent Written and spoken Communication Skills.
- Excellent problem Solving Skills.
- Flexible to work in shifts and staggered week offs.
- Immediate Joiners Only.
- Candidates who have interviewed for this role in the last 6 months are not eligible to apply for this role now.
- This role is on a Fixed Term Contract for a period of 12 months.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills and an ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written response.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions with little to no guidance.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Effectively prioritizes work time to ensure productivity and fulfils department standards for time spent.
- Excellent ability to determine situational needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- HR Round
- PIR (Online Assessment)
- W&G Test (Online Assessment)
- Versant (Online Assessment)
- Operations Round 1
- Operations round 2
How to Apply Amazon Walk-In Drive 2019 for Transaction Risk Investigator?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend this drive along with the required documents to the following venue on 23 & 24 December 2019.
Date: 23 & 24 December 2019 Time: 9:30 AM – 12 PM
Amazon Development Center India Pvt. Ltd,
Bagmane Constellation Business Park, Doddanekundi Circle,
Outer Ring Road, Marathahalli Post,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037, India
Documents to carry (Mandatory):
- Carry 3 copies of resume
- Pancard and passport size photograph