Amazon Freshers Walk-ins As Trans Risk Investigator & Content Reviewers For Any Degree Graduates In Bangalore – Last Date 15th November 2019
List of current openings in Amazon Walk-In Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Job Location||Walk-In Date|
|Transaction Risk Investigator||Bangalore||12 to 15 November 2019|
|Content Reviewers||Bangalore||11 to 15 November 2019|
Amazon Walk-In Drive for Transaction Risk Investigator:
|Job Role||Transaction Risk Investigator|
|Salary||Rs. 2.75-4 LPA|
|Walk-In Date||12 to 15 November 2019|
- Minimum Qualification – Graduation.
- Flexible to work in shifts and staggered week offs.
- Work Experience – 0-4 years( Max ).
- Immediate Joiners Only.
- Candidates who have interviewed for this role in the last 6 months are not eligible to apply for this role now.
- This role is on a Fixed Term Contract for a period of 12 months.
Communication Skills & Requirements:
- Excellent written and spoken English skills and an ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written response.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions with little to no guidance.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- HR Round
- PIR (Online Assessment)
- W&G Test (Online Assessment)
- Versant (Online Assessment)
- Operations Round 1
- Operations round 2
How to Apply for Amazon Walk-In Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend this drive along with the required documents to the following venue on 12 to 15 November 2019.
Date: 12 to 15 November 2019 Time: 9:30 AM to 12 PM
Amazon Development Center India Pvt. Ltd.
Orion Building, Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
Doddanekundi Circle, Outer Ring Road,
Marathahalli Post, Bengaluru,
Karnataka 560037, India
Please carry below documents (Mandatory):
- 3 copies of updated resume
- Copy of your PAN Card & Adhaar card(Both Mandatory)
- 2 Passport size Photographs
Amazon Walk-In Drive for Content Reviewers:
|Job Role||Content Reviewers|
|Salary||Rs. 2.5 – 3.25 LPA|
|Walk-In Date||11 to 15 November 2019|
- Qualification: Any Graduation
- Experience: 0-2 years Max
- Advanced computer skills using a variety of programs highly desired.
- Prior experience in online advertising preferred.
- Demonstrated passion for delivering positive customer experience, and maintain composure in difficult situations
- Ability to effectively and efficiently complete difficult goals or assignments
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident in using Microsoft Package (especially Excel)
- Willingness to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to: – Adult content, Religious and philosophically sensitive issues, Alcohol, tobacco, weapons and other potentially offensive products
Internet Advertiser Review:
- Review web sites for content quality based on Content Guidelines.
- Thoroughly check ad content with quality and accuracy.
- Approve or disapprove new and changed ad submissions based on policy guidelines.
- Analyze data and evaluate trends/ patterns.
Training & Coaching:
- Coordinating training & mentoring sessions
- Frequently reviewing work of new hires (with the guidance of Supervisor) and providing on-going feedback in the first days, weeks and months.
- Coaching IARs towards improvement where necessary
- Offering “remedial” instruction in tool usage and other topics as required
Maintaining Updates & Documentation and Monitoring workflow:
- Escalating questions/issues from the team regarding the process and cascading updates to the team
- Preparing & Maintaining Training documents, Wiki pages with updates, SOPs & any other documents
- Preparing weekly process reports & sending these out to the concerned people
- Monitoring workflow and re-assignment in the team & handling shift-issues, daily standups, updates and escalations
Review & Maintain internal process quality:
- Maintaining high internal quality of the processes by performing quality audits
- Providing specific & timely feedback to policers on errors & trends
- Act as SMEs for processes on the floor
- Should be flexible to work in night shifts and rotational weeks off’s sspajobs
How to Apply Amazon Walk-In Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend this drive on 11 to 15 November 2019 to the following venue.
Date: 11 to 15 November 2019 Time: 9:30 AM to 12 PM
Amazon Development Centre,
Ground Floor, Orion Building (BLR12),
Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
Marathalli Ring Road,
Contact Person: Aiyappa B R