Amazon Hiring Btech/BBA/BSc. Freshers As Data Associate In Chennai
A Device Associate’s primary responsibility is to Analyze data/execute test case instructions and report patterns/discrepancies. A DA is also responsible for successful and on time delivery of results.
Role & Responsibility
· Perform analysis of data related to utterances on software builds for Alexa platform
· Connect with stakeholders to understand purpose of study and deliver as per the SLA.
· Understand analysis techniques and judge various method for analysis based on requirement.
· Perform analysis and report errors accurately.
· Can repeatedly look at granular data and derive conclusion without compromising on quality.
· Use software tools for data capture on a daily basis.
· Be comfortable in handling large amount of fragmented data identify patterns and derive conclusion.
BBA, BCA, B.Stat, B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc.
• A graduate in quantitative fields such as Statistics, Business Administration, Computer Application or Engineering.
• Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required.
•Logical thinker with interest in problem solving and root cause analysis.
• Flexibility and Interest to do repetitive tasks is required.
• High level of energy and proactive nature. A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential.
BBA, BCA, B.Stat,B.E. IT, ECE & EEE, B.Tech – M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc.,B.Sc.,
• Previous experience in any form of analysis will be a plus point.