Amazon Hiring For BE/BTech Freshers As Software Dev Engineer Jobs In Bangalore
Are you passionate about technology? Do you enjoy using it to create solutions that drive the business? Do you want to be part of a team that works with all of Amazon’s digital presence? Do you want learn how to use AWS technologies and NoSQL solutions to build data driven and configurable platforms that calculate and aggregate royalties/accounting for all of Amazon’s Digital Content Providers? Are you interested in creating software solutions that enable the innovation and growth of the Amazon business? We are looking for self-starters who enjoy working with a team of smart, entrepreneurial engineers & business teams, and like solving challenges at Amazon impact and scale. You will be building solutions that enable the business to grow faster, and help software platforms get out of the way of that growth. You will be working with DynamoDb, S3, Hadoop and a horde of AWS and Amazon grown technologies. Bring your Java chops, or learn with us as you grow your career at Amazon!
· 0-2 years of relevant work experience
· Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related discipline – graduation year should be either 2019, 2020 or 2021
· Experience in software development building successful production software systems.
· Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals, including algorithms, complexity analysis, data structures, problem solving, and object-oriented analysis
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience developing software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
· Experience with modern object-oriented programming languages such as Java, Ruby, or C#, preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform.
· Ability to work in a fast paced, agile environment and in an ownership and results-oriented culture.
· Proficiency developing in at least one if the following programming languages: C, C++, Java, C# or Python
· Linux / UNIX system experience
· Knowledge of database system internals
· Proficiency in object-oriented design
· Hands-on experience with AWS APIs and services
· Effective verbal and written communication skills
· B.Tech or equivalent degree in Computer Science
· Proficiency in understanding and implementation of design patterns