Amazon Job Openings As Business Analyst At Bangalore In December 2018:
Role: Business Analyst
Experience: 1-3 Years
Prior Experience and skills:
· A bachelor’s degree at a well-regarded institution in an analytical field (e.g. Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or Finance.
· 1 – 3 years of work experience analyzing data with strong statistical, quantitative modeling, and forecasting skills.
· Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
· Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business “by the numbers”. Must be metrics-driven.
· Track record of managing metrics and improving performance with clients
· Proven analytical and quantitative skills (including proficiency with tools such as Excel and Access) and an ability to use data to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
· A bachelor’s degree at a well-regarded institution in an analytical field (e.g. Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or Finance
- B.E /B.Tech
· Proficiency in SQL
· An ability to think quantitatively and qualitatively about operating processes and outcomes
· Proven experience in identifying opportunities for business improvement, and defining and measuring the success of those initiatives.
· Experience with e-commerce, retail, advertising, or media would be an advantage.
· Create organization’s reporting metrics deck and craft performance metrics for various business teams. Own and partner with cross-functional teams to influence these metrics
· Conduct ad hoc data analysis and data quality investigations. Use Amazon’s tools to problem solve and validate solutions
· Build forecasting models for financial planning based on past data trends, including developing reports from ERP for key insights
· Recommend business actions based on analytical findings, define new metrics, techniques, and strategies to improve performance.