Amazon Job Openings As Customer Support Associate At Bangalore On November 2018
The Customer Support team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and customers. We obsess over providing world class support, technical assistance and account management services to our global partners.
In addition to providing a remarkable customer experience, a Customer Support Associate is expected to address registration requests on the platform, identify and implement process improvements, develop internal documentation and contribute to a team environment, all while adhering to service level agreements for phone, email and/or chat cases.
· Provides prompt, efficient and high quality service to Amazon customers through email, phone, and chat
· Demonstrates ownership of every customer interaction to achieve successful first time resolution on all contacts
· Works with multiple technology applications and features to resolve customer contacts
· Demonstrates the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures
· Maintains high performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance
Resumes will be filtered according to the resumes submitted at the time of application against our Basic Qualifications. If your resume does not articulate that you meet the minimum qualifications, you will not be taken into consideration for this opportunity
· 6+ months experience within a customer service or contact center environment.
· Bilingual English/Kannada with a high proficiency in both languages. Advanced Fluency of English required.
· Demonstrated effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
· Customer oriented. Demonstrated ability to be attentive to detail.
· Ability to convey an advanced understanding of quality and metrics processes.
· Ability to work with several applications and contacts simultaneously.
· Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
· Demonstrated appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs.
· Documented experience with MS Office applications specifically Excel and familiarity with web browsers.
· College Degree or currently in first or second year of obtaining an undergraduate degree