Amazon Job Openings (Walk-In) As Quality Analyst At Chennai On 29 November 2018:
|Job Role||Quality Analyst|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Salary||INR 2.75 to 3.0 LPA|
|Venue Date||29 November 2018|
- Any degree. Preferably bachelors degree in statistics/maths
- Strong written communication skills
- Good working knowledge in MS-Office
- Basic knowledge of Quality concepts
- Should have 0-3 years of experience in Data Analysis and Excel
- SM auditor should have an eye for detail and data accuracy skills.
- She/he should be able to find trends based on audit output and aggregate audit data
based on the audit findings.
- Auditor should be proficient in MS-excel functions and preferably be proficient in VBA for MS-Excel. This will help in efficient data aggregation
- She/he should be able to identify root cause, work with Tech Ops associate /Developers to fix errors and prevent recurrence of the identified errors.
- Should be able to analyze and provide objective, actionable feedback based on the trend surfaced.
- Should be able to work independently, prioritize & schedule work assignments based on
Venue Date: 29th November 2018 (Thursday)
Time: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Amazon Development Center India Pvt Ltd,
Ground Floor, Infinity tower,
Tata Ramanujan IT City SEZ,
Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Near Tidal Park,
Old Mahabalipuram Road, Taramani,
Documents to carry:
- Updated Resume Copy.
- Photo ID Proof.
- 2 Passport size Photographs.
- Candidates should have Pan Card and Government Id Proof