Amazon Job Openings As Selling Partner Support Associate At Bangalore In November 2018:
- Walkin Interview on 15th November from 9 AM onwards
- Time: 9.30 AM-11.30 AM STRICTLY
Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused and passionate about e-commerce? Amazon is growing its Amazon Services strategy aggressively around the world. Amazon is looking for an Onboarding Specialist who will be responsible for helping high-potential sellers integrate onto the Amazon Marketplace platform.
Working in a dynamic environment, your responsibilities will include helping high-potential sellers integrate onto the Amazon seller platform. You will manage integrations starting from early interactions with sellers to successful launch on the platform and work with sellers to determine the best integration approach. Candidates who delight in optimizing scarce resources and can strategically outline effective solutions rapidly should apply.
Personal attributes and competencies
- Demonstrated intense customer focus.
- Demonstrated highest level of integrity, intellectual honesty, and strong work ethic.
- Sharp, analytical, and thoughtful. Thoroughly thinks through problems to come up with solutions.
- Proven ability to successfully thrive in an ambiguous environment and changing market conditions.
- Consistent effort, intense commitment, and willingness to go above and beyond when needed.
- Strong team player, acts like an owner, and ultimately focused on delivering results with high standards.
- Education: Any Graduation
- Language: English.
- Experience within a customer service environment preferred. Desire to expand skills into new areas.
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail.
- Committed seller advocate, drive process & tool improvements.
- Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
- Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency for contact response time in the face of variable workflow.
- Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
- Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
- Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox.
- Minimum Qualification – Graduation.
- Excellent Written and spoken Communication Skills.
- Excellent problem Solving Skills.
- Flexible to work in shifts and staggered week offs.
- Work Experience – 0-4 years( Max ).
- Immediate Joiners Only.
- HR Round
- PIR (Online Assessment)
- Versant (Online Assessment)
- Operations Round 1
- Operations round 2
Salary: INR 2,75,000 – 3,75,000 P.A.
Pancard is mandatory to attend interview .
Kindly carry 3 copies of resume for the interview .