Amazon Job Openings (Walk-In) As Tech Ops Associate At Bangalore On 4th January 2019:
Job Position: Tech ops Associate
Experience: 0-1 year
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: INR 3.5 to 4.0 LPA
Venue Location: Bangalore
Venue Date: 4th January 2019
- Engineering from good school. (Only 2017 and 2018 passed out students)
- Basic Linux Basic SQL commands.
- Basic knowledge about web(html,xml)
- Regular Expression.
- Trouble Shooting ability
- Excellent Data Accuracy skills.
- Excellent Analytical ability.
- Knowledge of VBA script
Note: Candidates who have applied for this role in the last 6 Months are not eligible.
- Understanding and basic working knowledge with Linux. Should be able to work with files, filtering, finding patterns, etc.
- Should be well versed in xml, Regex, Linux commands and Sql queries needed to execute the task successfully.
- Ability to monitor and escalate in case of Hardware or software issues.
- Should have an eye for detail and escalate exceptions in a timely manner.
- Should be able to communicate issues/feature requests with required details.
- Should have good documentation skills and should contribute to maintenance of SOPs.
- Should be able to work independently, prioritize & schedule work assignments based on
Date: 4th January 2019 (Friday)
Time: 09.30 AM to 11.00 AM
East West Institute Of Technology
No 63, Anjananagar, Off Magadi Road,
Near BEL Layout
Bengaluru – 560091
Documents to Carry:
- 3 copies of Updated Resume.
- Pan Card (Mandatory)