Amazon Job Openings (Walk-In) As Transaction Risk Investigator At Bangalore On 2nd – 5th January 2019:
Job Position: Transaction Risk Investigator
Experience: 0-4 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/Any degree
Salary: INR 2.75 to 3.75 LPA
Venue Location: Bangalore
Venue Date: 2-5 January 2019
- Minimum Qualification – Graduation.
- Excellent Written and Spoken Communication Skills.
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically.
- Flexible to work in shifts and staggered week offs.
- Work Experience – 0-4 years( Max ).
- Immediate Joiners Only.
Note: Candidates who have applied for this role in the last 6 Months are not eligible.
- The Transaction Risk Investigator will be required to engage in frequent written and verbal communication with department management, risk analysts, risk engineers, other company associates and third-parties to accomplish goals.
- They may also be required to contact customers by phone.
- Productivity and quality assurance will be evaluated along with the overall contribution to the development of the department.
- HR Round
- PIR (Online Assessment)
- W&G Test (Online Assessment)
- Versant (Online Assessment)
- Operations Round 1
- Operations round 2
Date: 2nd January to 5th January 2019
Time: 09.30 AM to 12.00 PM
Amazon Development Center India Pvt. Ltd.
Orion Building, Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
Doddanekundi Circle, Outer Ring Road,
Marathahalli Post, Bengaluru,
Documents to Carry:
- 3 copies of Updated Resume.
- Pan Card (Mandatory)