Amazon Job Openings (Walk-In) For Seller Support/TRMS At Bangalore On 4th – 5th January 2019
Job Position: Seller Support, Transaction Risk Investigator
Experience: 0-4 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/Any degree
Salary: INR 2.75 to 3.75 LPA
Venue Date: 4 – 5 January
Venue Location: Bangalore
- Minimum Qualification – Graduation.
- Excellent Written and Spoken Communication Skills.
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically.
- Flexible to work in shifts and staggered week offs.
- Work Experience – 0-4 years( Max ).
- Immediate Joiners Only.
- Graduation is mandatory and 2017 and 2018 Pass Outs (Graduates) please carry Consolidated Mark sheet or Provisional Degree Certificate.
- Candidates who have applied for this role in the last 6 Months are not eligible.
Seller Support Associate:
- Supporting Amazon sellers over email with queries.
- Language: English.
- Experience within a customer service environment preferred.
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required.
- Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail.
- Committed seller advocate, drive process & tool improvements.
Transaction Risk Investigator:
- The Transaction Risk Investigator will be required to engage in frequent written and verbal communication with department management, risk analysts, risk engineers, other company associates and third-parties to accomplish goals.
- They may also be required to contact customers by phone.
- Productivity and quality assurance will be evaluated along with the overall contribution to the development of the department.
Date: 3rd January to 5th January 2019
Time: 09.30 AM to 12.00 PM
Amazon Development Center India Pvt. Ltd.
Orion Building, Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
Doddanekundi Circle, Outer Ring Road,
Marathahalli Post, Bengaluru,
Documents to Carry:
- Updated Resume.
- Photo ID Proof.
- 2 Passport size Photographs.
- Candidates should have Pan Card and Government Id Proof