Amazon Job Openings (Walk-In) For TRMS At Bangalore On 16th-19th January 2019:
Job Position: Transaction Risk Investigator
Experience: 0-4 Years
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: INR 2.75 to 3.75 LPA
Venue Date: 16th -19th January 2019
- Minimum Qualification – Graduation.
- Excellent Written and Spoken Communication Skills.
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically.
- Self disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Flexible to work in shifts and staggered week offs.
- Work Experience – 0-4 years( Max ).
- Immediate Joiners Only.
- Candidates who have interviewed for this role in the last 6 months are not eligible to apply.
- This role is on Fixed Term Contract for a period of 1 year.
- The Transaction Risk Investigator will be required to engage in frequent written and verbal communication with department management, risk analysts, risk engineers, other company associates and third-parties to accomplish goals.
- They may also be required to contact customers by phone.
- Productivity and quality assurance will be evaluated along with the overall contribution to the development of the department.
- HR Round
- PIR (Online Assessment)
- W&G Test (Online Assessment)
- Versant (Online Assessment)
- Operations Round 1
- Operations round 2
Date: 16th January to 19th January 2019
Time: 09.30 AM to 12.00 PM
Amazon Development Center India Pvt. Ltd.
Orion Building, Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
Doddanekundi Circle, Outer Ring Road,
Marathahalli Post, Bengaluru,
Documents to Carry:
- 3 copies of Resume.
- Pan Card (Mandatory).