Amazon Walk-in Drive 2020 For Any Degree Freshers As Technical Associate In Bangalore On 29 February 2020.
Amazon Walk-in Drive 2020 – Amazon scheduled to hire Technical Customer Service Associate for B.E/ B.Tech/ Any Degree graduates at Bengaluru. The detailed eligibility and Amazon Walk-in Drive venue details are given below.
Amazon Walk-in Drive 2020 for Technical Customer Service Associate:
|Job Role||Technical Customer Service Associate|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Walk-in Date||29 February 2020|
- Education: Bachelors Degree
- Experience: 0-4 years of experience working directly with customers to resolve issues.(Account and billing queries handling experience preferred).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Web Technologies and the Internet.
- Proficiency in MS Office, with an emphasis on Excel.
- Ability to summarize technical customer issues into notes that are readable by other parties (you can paraphrase a complex issue while writing for comprehension).
- Ability to work weekends and/or evenings
Note: Candidates who have not interviewed at Amazon in the last 6 months to attend the written assessment for the role of Technical customer service associate.
- A drive to dig into the details of a system or process to solve customer problems.
- Experience in Technical Support.
- Some college experience in a technical field.
- Excitement to learn new technologies and help customers succeed.
- Proven success in a fast paced support environment.
- Experience building or hosting a website.
- Known as the go-to person in your family for technology related questions.
How to Apply for Amazon Walk-In Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend this drive to the following venue on 29 February 2020.
Date: 29 February 2020 (Saturday) Time: 9:30 AM – 11 AM
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt. Ltd.
Taurus 2 building, Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
Doddanekundi Village, K.R. Puram Hobli,
Mahadevpura, Bangalore – 560037
P.O.C – Muniraju. M