Amazon Walk-in Drive 2020 For Any Degree Freshers As Transaction Risk Investigator In Bangalore On 3-7 February 2020.
Amazon Walk-in Drive 2020 – Amazon scheduled to hire Transaction Risk Investigator for Any Degree graduates for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and Amazon Walk-in Drive venue details are given below.
Amazon Walk-in Drive 2020 for Transaction Risk Investigator:
|Job Role||Transaction Risk Investigator|
|Experience||0 – 4 Years|
|Walk-in Date||03 to 07 February 2020|
- Education: Graduation.
- Work Experience – 0-4 years( Max ).
- Flexible to work in shifts and staggered week offs.
- Immediate Joiners Only
- Candidates who have interviewed for this role in the last 6 months are not eligible to apply for this role now.
- This role is on Fixed Term Contract for a period of 12 months.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills and an ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written response.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent ability to determine situational needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- HR Round
- PIR (Online Assessment)
- W&G Test (Online Assessment)
- Versant (Online Assessment)
- Operations Round 1
- Operations round 2
- Demonstrated ability to exceed expectations with regard to performance and individual contribution.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to recognize non-obvious patterns.
- Demonstrated positive, results oriented attitude.
- Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority.
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- 24/7/365 availability, including willingness to work on weekends, nights and outside of the “standard” work day (as required)
- Demonstrate flexibility to work overtime hours as per business requirement.
- Six-Sigma / Lean knowledge would be a plus.
How to Apply Amazon Walk-In Drive 2020 for Data Associate?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend this drive to the following venue on 03 to 07 February 2020.
Date: 03 to 07 February 2020 Time: 9:30 AM – 12 AM
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt Ltd,
Taurus 1 Building, 3rd Floor,
Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
Doddanekundi Circle, Outer Ring Road,
Marathahalli Post, Bengaluru,
Karnataka 560037, India
Documents to Carry (mandatory):
- Kindly carry 3 copies of resume
- Pancard and passport size photograph