Amazon Walk-in Drive 2020 For Freshers As Technical Associate In Chennai On 28 January 2020.
Amazon India Walk In drive hiring freshers as Technical Associate. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Amazon, Inc:
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies along with Google, Apple, and Facebook. We have built a reputation for excellence and Amazon Web Services (AWS) is carrying on that tradition while leading the world in Cloud technologies.
Amazon India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Amazon India|
|Job Role:||Technical Associate|
|Experience:||0 – 3 Years|
|Salary:||INR 4.25 LPA|
- Understanding and basic working knowledge with Linux.
- Should be able to work with files, filtering, finding patterns, etc.
- Should be well versed in XML, Regex, Linux commands and SQL queries needed to execute the task successfully
- Ability to monitor and escalate in case of Hardware or software issues.
- Should have an eye for detail and escalate exceptions in a timely manner.
- Candidate should be able to communicate issues/feature requests with required details
- Should have good documentation skills and should contribute to the maintenance of SOPs
- Commitment to meet Deadlines is expected as a behavior. She/he is expected to commit and deliver as expected.
- Should be able to work independently, prioritize & schedule work assignments based on deadlines.
- Minimum Qualification – Graduation.
- Should have knowledge in SQL & Linux.
- Should be able to write the query in SQL and use Linux Commands.
- Excellent problem-Solving Skills.
- Work Experience – 0-3 years (Max).
- The notice period shouldn’t be more than 15 days.
- The candidates who have appeared for Tech Ops / Tech Support Associate in the last 6 months are not eligible to re-apply.
Please carry hard copy of below documents (Mandatory):
- Passport size photograph.
- 2 copies of the resume for the interview.
- Copy of PAN Card.
- Provisional Certificate / Degree Certificate of Highest educational qualification.
- Last three months payslip and Relieving letter from all previous employers.
- Please carry of original government ID proof for security.
Position Title: Technical Support Associate / Technical Ops Associate
Job Location: Chennai
Employment Type: Full time
Walk-in Date: 28th Jan 2020, Tuesday
Walk-in Time: 09.00 am to 12.00 pm
Contact Person: Karthikeyan
Venue details: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd, 40, A Block, 5th Floor, Global Infocity (SP Infocity), M G R Salai, Perungudi, Kandanchavady, Chennai 600096