Amazon Walk In Drive For Freshers As MBO In Hyderabad On 24-29 February 2020
Amazon India Walk In drive for freshers as MBO. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Amazon, Inc:
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Amazon India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Amazon India|
|Experience:||0 – 4 years|
|Salary:||INR 4.1 LPA|
- Amazon is looking for a smart, enthusiastic, hard-working, and creative candidate to join the Marketplace Business Operations team as a Business Operations Specialist. This position offers an exciting introduction to the Amazon Marketplace and provides a training ground for success.
- You will primarily be responsible for driving increased data quality and solving challenging operational business goals.
- You will utilize data and develop creative processes to improve your team’s performance.
- The candidate will directly work with product management and tech teams to develop scale-able, long-term solutions that will have a significant impact on Marketplace teams.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 0-48 months of work experience.
- Good communication skills – Transportation Specialist will be facilitating the flow of information between external parties.
- Ability to handle and interpret large sets of data.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team in a very dynamic environment.
- Qualification – Graduation & above.
- Excellent Written and spoken Communication Skills in English.
- Flexible to work in night shifts and staggered week offs.
- Work Experience – 0-4 years( Max ).
- Immediate Joiners only.
- 2019 pass-outs are eligible (with zero active backlogs and no exams/viva/projects pending)
- 2019 graduation pass-outs need to carry Provisional Certificate/CMM for review.
- Candidates who have been interviewed with Amazon in the last 6 months would not be eligible to apply now.
- Updated Resume.
- Photo ID Proof.
- 2 Passport size Photographs.
- Candidates should have a Pan Card and Government Id Proof.
- Please carry (soft copy/photocopy) of your prior experience in the form of a relieving letter or experience certificate if applicable.
Perks and Benefits:
Two-way transport & Meal vouchers & Insurance.
Please write Source-Naukri on your resume and also mention the source as Naukri during your online registration.
Walk-in date: 24th Feb to 29th Feb 2020
Time: 10 AM to 12 Noon
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt Ltd
Bldg no. 12-C, 2nd Floor, Mindspace
Raheja IT Park, Madhapur
Ranga Reddy District, Hyderabad – 500081
(Telangana State, India)
Contact person from Amazon HR: J M Bethaveen Pradeep