Amazon Walkin For TRMS At Bangalore On 1-2 August 2019:
Job Position: Transaction Risk Investigator
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: 0-4 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Date : 1-2 August 2019
Salary: 2.75 to 4 LPA.
- Minimum Qualification – Graduation.
- Excellent Written and spoken Communication Skills.
- Excellent problem-Solving Skills.
- Flexible to work in shifts and staggered week offs.
- Work Experience – 0-4 years( Max ).
- Immediate Joiners Only.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills and an ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written response.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions with little to no guidance.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically.
- Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail-oriented.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Effectively prioritizes work time to ensure productivity and fulfils department standards for time spent.
- Excellent ability to determine situational needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to exceed expectations with regard to performance and individual contribution.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to recognize non-obvious patterns.
- Demonstrated positive, results-oriented attitude.
- Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing for priority.
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- 24/7/365 availability, including the willingness to work on weekends, nights and outside of the “standard” work day (as required)
- Demonstrate flexibility to work overtime hours as per business requirement.
- Six-Sigma / Lean knowledge would be a plus.
- Candidates who have interviewed for this role in the last 6 months are not eligible to apply for this role now.
- This role is on a Fixed Term Contract for a period of 12 months.
- HR Round
- PIR (Online Assessment)
- W&G Test (Online Assessment)
- Versant (Online Assessment)
- Operations Round 1
- Operations round 2
Date: 1 to 2 August 2019
Time: 9.30 AM-12.00 PM Strictly
Orion Building, Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
Doddanekundi Circle, Outer Ring Road,
Marathahalli Post, Bengaluru,
Karnataka 560037, India