Amdocs Job Openings (Off Campus Drive) As Software Engineering Associate At Pune On March 2019:
Job Position: Software Engineering Associate
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
- Education – B.E. / B.Tech. / M.Tech. (Computers / Information Technology / Electronics & Telecommunication or Electronics & Communication) / MCA Graduates only.
- Year of passing highest degree – 2018 year only.
- Percentage criteria – 60% & above throughout academics (10th, 12th/Diploma, Graduation & Post – Graduation).
- Should not have had any “Year Down”/ Backlog during any course – 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post-Graduation
- Good knowledge in Unix/Linux and SQL
- Good knowledge in Object Oriented Design and development.
- Should not have attempted the Amdocs test in the past 1 year.
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements