|Job Role||Trainee (Network Support)|
|Salary||INR 3.3 LPA|
|Venue Date||27 October 2018|
- B.E/ B.Tech /BCA/ M.E/ M.Tech / MCA/ M.Sc (IT) 2017/2018 Passouts.
- Candidates should be 2017/2018 pass outs.
- Willing to work in 24*7 Support (US Shifts).
- Should be willing to work on voice based technical support.
- Candidates will be paid a fixed stipend during the training period.
Note: Undergraduates/Result Awaited are not eligible.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Should be comfortable with US Shift Timings (Night Shift).
- Knowledge on networking
- Fairly conversant with networking fundamentals:
- Routing Protocols
- TCP/ IP and IRQs
- Basic operating systems related to networking
- Trainees will get a stipend of INR 16,000/- during training period of 12 months.
- In case of regularization post successful completion of 12 months training the starting package will be INR 3.3 lakhs per annum with designation of Associate Network Engineer.
Venue Date: 27th October 2018
Time: 10:00 AM to 02:00 PM
Walk-in Location at Bangalore:
No. 18/1, Outer Ring Road,
Panathur Post, Kadubesinahalli,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560 103.
Walk-in Location at Gurugram:
Tower 5, Unitech Infospace, SEZ, Tikri,
Sohna Road, Sector – 48,
Land Mark – Near Subhas Chowk
Walk-in Location at Noida:
1st floor, Tower B,
Logix Techno Park,
Plot no. 5, Sector 127,