BEL Recruitment 2020 For Mechanical & Electrical Engineering Freshers As Trainee Engineer/ Project Engineer (50 Posts) In Bangalore & Mumbai Last Date – 2 August 2020
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialized electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company servicing the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
Positions: Trainee Engineer-I/ Project Engineer-I
Total Vacancies: 50
- Electronics – 16 posts
- Mechanical – 4 posts
Experience: 6 Months – 2 Years
- Trainee Engineer-I: Rs. 25,000/-, Rs. 28,000/- and Rs. 31,000/- during the 1st, 2nd and 3rd year of contract respectively.
- Project Engineer-I: Rs. 35,000, Rs.40,000/- ,Rs. 45,000/- and Rs. 50,000/- for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd year and 4th year of contract respectively.
- Full time B.E/B.Tech in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ E&T/ EEE/ Telecommunication OR Mechanical from reputed Institute/University. First Class in the indicated qualification for General and OBC candidates and Pass Class for SC and PWD candidates.
- Trainee Engineer-I: Minimum 6 months’ post qualification experience
- Project Engineer-I: Minimum 2 years post qualification experience
Upper Age Limit:
- Trainee Engineer-I: 25 years as on 01-07-2020
- Project Engineer-I: 28 years as on 01-07-2020
- Shortlisted will be called for the interview.
- Candidates will be shortlisted in the order of merit based on marks obtained in BE/B.Tech
Qualification and experience will be allotted weightage as follows:
- Aggregate Marks secured in BE/B.Tech – 75%
- Relevant Post Qualification experience – 10%
- Interview for shortlisted candidates – 15%
- Trainee Engineer-I: Rs. 200/-
- Project Engineer-I: Rs.500/-
Note: Candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories are exempted from payment of application fee
Mode of Payment: Application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch).
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (http://bel-india.in/) website on or before 2nd August 2020.