Bentley Systems Freshers Job Openings For BE/BTech Mechanical Engineers & Chemical Engineers As Associate Engineer In Pune On January 2020.
Bentley Systems India is hiring freshers as Associate Technical Support Engineer. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Bentley Systems, Inc:
- Bentley Systems, Incorporated, is an American-based software development company that develops, manufactures, licenses, sells and supports computer software and services for the design, construction, and operation of infrastructure.
- The company’s software serves the building, plant, civil, and geospatial markets in the areas of architecture, engineering, construction (AEC) and operations.
- Their software products are used to design, engineer, build, and operate large constructed assets such as roadways, railways, bridges, buildings, industrial plants, power plants, and utility networks.
- The company re-invests 20% of its revenues in research and development.
Bentley Systems India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Bentley Systems, Inc|
|Job Role:||Associate Technical Support Engineer|
|Education Needed:||B/E./B.Tech in Mechanical/Chemical Engineering.|
|Experience:||0- 4 years|
|Batch:||2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
- Answering user questions over the phone, email and web portal.
- Contribute to software testing from time to time.
- Ability to analyze complex technical problems.
- Technology savvy.
- Tactful and patient with users.
- Excellent English communication skills required.
- Ability to convey complex technical details coherently.
- Knowledge of MicroStation or AutoCAD or other Bentley Plant applications (AutoPlant & OpenPlant) is an asset.
- Fundamental Knowledge of Database (SQL Server or Oracle) is an asset.
- Must be decisive, self-motivated and proactive, possessing a strong desire to learn.
- Ability to resolve application problems via telephone support.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Should participate & contribute in writing blogs, wiki’s, Tech articles on the company’s portal.
- Support and interact with other members of a team environment.
- Experience in Piping Design engineering field would be an advantage.
- Able to work in shift hours (7 AM- 4 PM, 3 PM-12 PM, 5 PM – 2 AM & 6 PM -3 AM) for ANZ, US/Europe users.
- Bachelor Degree (B/E./B.Tech) in Mechanical/Chemical Engineering.
- Possessing any technical course on Piping design would be added benefit.
- Total 0 -4 yrs Industry experience.
How to apply for Associate Engineer Position at Bentley Systems India?