Biesse Freshers Recruitment For Mechanical & Electrical Engineers As Graduate Engineer In Bangalore On 10-12 February 2020.
Biesse India is hiring freshers as Graduate Engineer Trainee. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Biesse Group:
Biesse Group is a global leader in technologies for processing wood, glass, stone, advanced material and metal. It designs, manufactures and distributes machines, integrated systems, and software for manufacturers of furniture, door/window frames, and components for the construction, ship-building and aerospace industries.
Biesse India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Biesse India|
|Job Role:||Graduate Apprentice Trainee|
|Experience:||0 – 2 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
- Experience in handling electro-mechanical test equipment & systems.
- Experience in electrical/mechanical assembly of CNC machines.
- Ability to read electrical and mechanical schematics, assembly instructions and troubleshooting guides.
- Ability to read and understand measurement gauges.
- Good track record of performance, grasping and attitude
- Knowledge of electrical repair practices and cutting tool applications.
- Able to communicate in English – Oral & Written.
- Familiarity with operating of CNC equipment is an added advantage.
- Experience with modeling, sketching or programming within CAD/CAM applications is an added advantage.
- High level of quality, 5S and safety orientation.
- High level of self-motivation and ability to work independently.
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Electrical, Mechanical
Time and Venue
10th February – 12th February from 10 AM onwards
BIESSE INDIA – Survey No.28/1 and 28/2 Nagarur Village, Huskur Road, Dasanapura Hobli, Bangalore, Taluk, – 562123