|Job Role||Software Development Engineer Test|
|Batch||2017 & 2018|
|Salary||INR 7.0 to 8.0 LPA|
|Last Date||26 October 2018|
|Venue Date||27 October 2018|
- B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT)-2017/18 Batch
- Good academics & Good pH score
- Experience with SQL, RDBMS, data modeling and MySQL or Oracle
- Proficient in data structure and algorithms
- Experience with Linux
- Python development experience is must and understanding of Django framework is an added advantage
- Experience with Node JS development, WebServices, XML, REST interfaces, SaaS or e-commerce applications and cloud platforms is a great plus
- Must be able to work independently and enjoy working at a fast paced start-up environment
Software Engineer – Sustenance:
To provide robust and sustainable solution to the bugs/issues in bigbasket.com applications and contribute towards scaling and performance
SDET (Software Development Engineer Test)
- Innovate, design, and develop test automation frameworks for web applications, mobile
applications, and web services.
- Experience with Automation testing is must (Selenium/Appium/Rest Assured).
- Good to have performance testing knowledge with tools like Jmeter
- Plan and execute test cases, test design, test coverage, and test approach.
- Develop effective test cases that follow the automation design put in place.
- Create and maintain libraries and object repositories for the Automation Framework
- Develop and run manual tests for areas where automated tests are not practical
- Must have excellent communication (verbal & written), interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Experience in functional testing – coming up with test scenarios, test plan and executing