Boeing Fresher Job Openings For BE/Btech/ME/Mtech Mechanical/Aeronautical Engineers In Bangalore On October 2019.
Company:Boeing International Corporation India Pvt Ltd
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems.
A top US exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
Company Website: www.boeing.co.in
Positions: Mechanical Systems Design and Analysis Engineer
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering degree Or Master in Mechanical/ Aerospace with upto 2 year of exp
Job Description: The Boeing India Engineering team,in Bangalore, is looking for Mechanical Design and Analysis Engineer to support a variety of aerospace programs. This Engineering position will use Computer Aided Design (CAD) tools to define or revise mechanical/ structural engineering product definitions.
- Verifies accuracy of non-technical data. Gathers relevant data for root cause analysis. Produces changes to resolve discrepancies in design packages. Works under close supervision.
- This position will be responsible to support mechanical design and analysis of wide range of mechanical structures and products.
- This position will be responsible for communicating regularly with team members in Boeing organizations and shall provide periodic update on project progress, quality metrics, project summaries, and other related documents.
- This position will participate and support initiatives of Boeing India organization related to engineering excellence, employee development, customer engagement etc.
- Knowledge of CAD Tools (AutoCAD, CATIA, Creo, Unigraphics/NX) for Modeling, Drafting & Model Based Definition is essential
- Excellent knowledge of PDM/ PLM tools such as ENOVIA is essential
- Knowledge of GD&T is essential
- Knowledge of NASTRAN, PATRAN, Hypermesh, and Manufacturing systems will be an advantage
- Knowledge of structural design, mechanical design, material properties, awareness of Industry standards for structural and mechanical design.