BSNL is termed as Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited which is an Indian state-owned telecommunications manufacturer headquartered in New Delhi. It was incorporated on 15 September 2000 and took over the business of providing of telecom offerings and community administration from the erstwhile important executive Departments of Telecom services (DTS) and Telecom Operations (DTO), with outcome from 1 October 2000 on a going challenge groundwork. It’s the biggest supplier of constant telephony and broadband offerings with greater than 60% market share and sixth biggest cell telephony supplier in India.
List Of Vacancies: 198
- Must have completed BE/B Tech in electrical/Civil or its equivalent from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
Pay Scale : INR 16,400 – 40,500/- Per Month
Age Limit: Minimum age limit of 18 years and maximum age limit of 30 years as on 01-10-2018.
Age relaxation of 03 years is applicable for OBC candidates and 05 years for SC/ST candidates.
Age relaxation of 10 years for PWD candidates.
Dates to be Noted:
- Last Date Of Application – 1st October 2018
- Date Of Examination – 2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10th February 2019
- Announcement Of Results – 16th March 2019
- Opening/Closing date of online registration will be intimated later.