BYJU’s Job Openings (Off Campus Drive) As Business Development Associate Across India In December 2018:
|Job Role||Business Development Associate|
|Salary||INR 10 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Venue Location||Across India (33 Cities)|
|Venue date||December 2018|
- Passed out of 2018,2017,2016 & 2015
- Excellent spoken and verbal skills
- Ability to plan and execute
- Ability to persuade and negotiate
- Ability to work under stress
- Ability to work in a team
- Fast-learner, keen on details, and self-motivated
- A knack for marketing
- Generating revenue by counselling prospects and converting them to sales.
- Converting free app users to paid users using emails, SMS and direct sales.
- Logging conversations had with prospects on CRM software.
- Doing resume analysis of prospects; suggesting the right type of masters programs
- Explaining the importance of higher education and tools to be used to prepare for the process
- Explaining BYJU’s test prep and admissions consulting products
- Share information on various courses, colleges, test prep products, application process and deadlines on proactive basis for abroad education.
- Answer questions about products/service and delivering to the need of the customer.
- Handle B2B counseling in college campuses when required
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- To be a single point of interface for all customers till conversion.
- Coordinate with respective team for the product services.
- Helping the team through training and mentoring
Selection Process: Selection Process is based on the Personal Interview
|Dec 1st/2nd||Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Lucknow, Kochi, Jaipur, Indore, Goa, Trichy, Raipur, Madurai, Vijayawada|
||Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Mangalore, Nagpur, Agra, Kanpur, Mysore, Patna, Surat|
||Bangalore, Coimbatore, Trivandrum, Chandigarh, Calicut, Ahmedabad, Ranchi, Hubli, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Vizag|