Byju’s Learning App Fresher Jobs Openings For Any BE/Btech/MBA Degree As Business Development Associate Across India On November 2019
Company Profile :
Think & Learn Pvt Ltd is a pioneer in the global Ed-tech segment and the parent company of BYJU’s the Learning app., the largest K12 learning app in the world with over 10 million students learning with us.
A winner of the Deloitte Fastest 50 India Award for six years in a row and a winner of the Fastest 300 Asia Award for the last three years, this company has doubled its growth year on year. BYJU’s the Learning App provides lessons in math and science for students from grade 4 to 12 through formats such as videos, tests, quizzes, personalised learning paths and even games. There are programs also for competitive examinations like the JEE, NEET, CAT, GRE, GMAT and UPSC.
BYJU’s Learning App is a giant in the global Ed-tech space with an array of investors valuing the company at thousands of crores. It was also the first Asian company to get the backing of Facebook’s founder Mark Zuckerberg.
Our employees can look forward to multiple benefit schemes starting from incentives, impact bonuses, travel incentives, health benefits and much more & if you are passionate about making India and the world Think & Learn through various platforms, modes and pedagogies then look no further!
Job Title: Business Development Associate (BDA)
– This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high performance environment that emphasizes on spreading the BYJU’s unique way of learning in your city. Your role will start with contacting potential customers (parents and students) to set up meetings, counsel the students on learning pedagogies and the BYJUS personalised learning journey.
– You will be working 5 days a week, Mondays and Tuesdays being week-off, taking up revenue responsibility. This hybrid model of sales will give you an exposure to the best of inside-sales and direct-sales.
Preferred Skill Sets:
– Keen interest in education.
– Being interested in mentoring students.
– A knack for sales and positioning an idea.
Locations: Across India
Academic Qualification: MBA/ B.E / B.Tech, Post-Graduation
10th Score: Above 75%
UG/PG Cut-off Score: 6 CGPA or 60% and above.
Selection Process: Group and Personal Rounds.
CTC for BDA: 10 lakhs (7 L fixed and 3L Performance Pay)
Candidates should have:
– 1 copy of Resume
– One sets of copies of your mark lists [10th/12th/Graduation/Post-Graduation]
– One passport size photograph attached to the resume
– College ID/Any other Photo ID