Byju’s Fresher Jobs Openings For BE/ Btech/ ME/ Mtech Freshers As Android Developer In Bangalore On January 2020.
BYJU’S India is hiring freshers as Software Engineer – Android Developer. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About BYJU’S (Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd.):
- BYJU’S is India’s largest Ed-tech company and the creator of India’s largest K12 learning app which offers highly adaptive, engaging and effective learning programs for students in classes 4-12 (K-12) and competitive exams like JEE, NEET, CAT, IAS, GRE and GMAT.
- Today, Byju’s has over 25 million downloads and 1.7 million annual paid subscriptions.
- With an average time of 64 minutes being spent by a student on the app every day, the Byju’s app is making learning enjoyable and effective.
- Launched in 2015, Byju’s has become the most loved and preferred education app for students across age groups.
- At Byju’s our mission is to help children fall in love with learning. Our learning products have enabled millions of students across the globe to take the initiative to learn on their own.
BYJU’S India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||BYJU’S (Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd.)|
|Job Role:||Software Engineer(Android Developer)|
|Education Needed:||BE/BTech | ME/MTech|
|Experience:||0- 3 years|
|Batch:||2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
- Write high-quality code & unit tests, builds, tests as per agreed timelines.
- Follows and promotes SDLC best practices: Coding standard, testing, code reviews, code comments etc.
- Keeps key stakeholders informed about progress and problems; avoids surprises.
- Organises and expresses ideas clearly and concisely.
- Exhibits strong problem-solving skills.
- Exhibits excellent teamwork and helps achieve team goals.
- Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good understanding of software engineering practices, Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Solid programming skills in Java/Kotlin.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Experience in Reactive programming, Asynchronous programming and Unit Testing will be an added advantage.
- 0-3 years of experience in a product-driven organisation.
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering from a reputed institute (preferably IITs, NITs, or other top engineering institutes)
How to apply for Software Engineer- Android Developer Position at BYJU’S India?