BYJU’s Job Openings (Off Campus Drive) As Business Development Associate Across India In January 2019:
Job Position: Business Development Associate
Job Location: Across India
Batch: 2014 – 2019
Salary: INR 10 LPA
- Passed out of 2019, 2018,2017,2016, 2015 & 2014
- Excellent spoken and verbal skills
- Ability to plan and execute
- Ability to persuade and negotiate
- Ability to work under stress
- Ability to work in a team
- Fast-learner, keen on details, and self-motivated
- A knack for marketing
- Generating revenue by counselling prospects and converting them to sales.
- Converting free app users to paid users using emails, SMS and direct sales.
- Logging conversations had with prospects on CRM software.
- Doing resume analysis of prospects; suggesting the right type of masters programs
- Explaining the importance of higher education and tools to be used to prepare for the process
- Explaining BYJU’s test prep and admissions consulting products
- Share information on various courses, colleges, test prep products, application process and deadlines on proactive basis for abroad education.
- Answer questions about products/service and delivering to the need of the customer.
- Handle B2B counseling in college campuses when required
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- To be a single point of interface for all customers till conversion.
- Coordinate with respective team for the product services.
- Helping the team through training and mentoring
Selection Process: Selection Process is based on the Personal Interview