Cambium Networks Off Campus Drive For BTech & MTech Freshers As Full Stack Software Engineer In Bangalore Last Date – 31 December 2019
Cambium Networks Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Software Engineer – Full Stack Development|
|Salary||Rs. 4.5 LPA|
|Online Test Starting Date||09 December 2019|
|Online Test Ending Date||31 January 2020|
- Education: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in CS, IT, IS & ECE
- 70 % and above throughout (X, XII, Eng)
- Batch: 2018/2019 passed out
- Joining Date: Immediate
- Experience in developing enterprise class applications
- Expert knowledge of web technologies (HTML/CSS)
- Strong knowledge of W3C standards
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components
- Strong knowledge of development design patterns and Model-View-Controller principles
- At least one year of experience in AngularJS.
- Advanced level of experience on any JS frameworks/libraries like D3.JS, YUI,
- Backbone.JS, AngularJS, Underscore, Twitter Bootstrap.
- Self-starter, startup experience is a plus. Ability to work in an extremely dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Understanding of unit testing tools (e.g. jUnit, Selenium or Jasmine).
- Extremely comfortable with the performance and debugging tools like Firebug, YSlow, Charles, Fiddler, etc.
- Experience in integrating with back end service oriented architecture preferably using JSON
- Some experience with HTML5 features, especially SVG, CSS 3, but also including offline cache manifest, local database, and canvas.
- Software Configuration Management tool such as SVN or git
- Experience in Cloud Based UI architecture
- Should have experience in responsive UI design, capable of developing page considering both desktop & mobile devices
- Experience in cross browser compatibility, usability and accessibility design issues
- Experience in code optimization and refactoring.
- Online Test (Mapit Test)
- Technical Round
- HR Round
How to Apply for Cambium Networks Off Campus Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the online test in the following link from 09 December 2019 to 31 January 2020.
Test Location:Anywhere with Webcam Mandatory
Interview Location: Bangalore (Interview date will be informed)