Capgemini Freshers Job Openings For BE/Btech/MCA 2019 Batch Across India In November 2019 – Last date is 10th November 2019
Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2019 for Engineering/MCA graduates:
|Salary||Rs 3.8 LPA|
|Venue Location||Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Greater Noida, Hyderabad, Kanpur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Last Date||10 November 2019|
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Qualification – MCA, BE / BTech (open for only Circuit Branches -Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical, Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication and Electronics & Instrumentation)
- Should have graduated in 2019
- Must possess excellent English written / spoken communication skills
- Should have 60% and above in 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduation (aggregate of 8 semesters) and MCA (aggregate of 6 semesters)
- Only 1 year gap in education is allowed, after HSC but not during Graduation and MCA
- No gap is allowed after Diploma
- Selected candidates should be available to join immediately, if needed
- Must be open to relocate to any Capgemini location, work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts, if required.
- Online Tests – Analytical Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude Test (50 min) + Written English Test (30 min)
- Pseudo code test – 25 min (Data Structure + Algorithms)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to apply Capgemini Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online on or before 10 November 2019.Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through E-Mail.