|Job Role||Service Desk Specialist|
|Experience||6 months to 2.5 yrs|
- Qualification – Any Graduate
- Experience – 6 months to 2.5 yrs
- Provide hardware/software/network problem diagnosis/resolution via telephone/ email/chat for customer’s end users Route problems to internal 2nd and 3rd level IT support staff.
- Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware/software/network problem resolution.
- Administer and provide User account provisioning.
- Use the Incident Management System to document and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention’s.
Responds to telephone calls, email, instant messages, and assigned tickets from users;
Assign work orders/incidents to appropriate support teams and follow up until closure.
Respond to, and diagnose, problems through discussions with users, including problem
recognition, logs, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps;
Provide level 1 remote desktop support and perform other activities based on SOPs.
Perform user account management activities Escalate complex.