Central Railway Recruitment 2020 For Freshers As Junior Technical Assistant Across India Last Date – 13 March 2020.
Central Railway Recruitment 2020 – Central Railway has released the job notification for Junior Technical Assistant with 37 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/Diploma are eligible to apply for this job. Selection will be based on Qualification Marks. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through postal on or before 13 March 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Central Railway: It is one of the 18 zones of Indian Railway. Its headquarters is in Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus at Mumbai. It was formed on 5 November 1951 by grouping several government-owned railways. It has the credit of operating first passenger railway line in India. In earlier, it includes large parts of Madhya Pradesh and part of southern Uttar Pradesh, which made it the largest railway zone in India in terms of area, track mileage and staff
Central Railway Recruitment 2020 for Jr Technical Asst:
|Job Role||Jr Technical Asst|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||13 March 2020|
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute (or) three years Diploma in Civil Engineering or B.Sc in Civil Engineering of three years duration a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
Age limit :
- UR – 33 years
- OBC – 36 years
- SC/ST – 38 tears
Unit Wise Vacancies: 37 Posts
- DY CE(C) DR – 2 posts
- DY CE(C) JNJ – 4 posts
- DY CE(C) PNVL – 6 posts
- DY CE(C) GC – 2 posts
- DY CE(C) PA – 4 posts
- DY CE(C) ANG – 8 posts
- DY CE(C) BSL – 3 posts
- DY CE(C) NGP – 8 posts
Central Railway Apprentice – Selection Process:
Selection will be based on Qualification Marks
- Total Marks – 100 Marks
- Qualification – 55 Marks
- Experience – 30 Marks
- Personality/ Intelligence – 15 Marks
Examination Fee: Rs.500/-
SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates – Rs.250/-
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft (DD) in favour of FA & CAO/ C/ C.Rly Mumbai CSMT.
How to Apply Central Railway Recruitment 2020 for Jr Technical Asst?
All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application through postal to the given address on or before 13 March 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
New Administrative Building, 6th Floor,
Mumbai CSMT -400001.
- Opening Date & Time of Online Application: 14.02.2020 at 17.00 hrs
- Closing Date & Time of Online Application:06.03.2020 at 17.00 hrs
- Closing Date & Time of Payment of Application Fees through Demand Draft: 06.03.2020 at 17.00 hrs
- Last Date of Receiving Original DD and Application Printout: 13.03.2020 at 17.00 hrs