- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other related fields
- At least 1 year experience with Mainframe Operations background
- Certification on Mainframe will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge on HMC consoles.
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations.
- As a System Engineer you are responsible for monitoring, performing IPL’s, respond to
consoles on the mainframe systems and take corrective actions as needed.
- Additionally, you are also responsible to perform the first level triage to resolve the issue and or escalate the issues to the next level as needed.
- In this role, you will work for 12 Hours shift on 5-5-4 basis from 5:30 am – 5:30 pm IST handling Cerner Clients running on Mainframe.