CipHER 2020 Women Hackathon For BTech/ MTech Freshers Across India Last Date – 8 March 2020.
CipHER 2020 Women Hackathon For BTech/ MTech Freshers Across India Last Date – 8 March 2020 – CipHER Decrypter a national-level women Hack-a-thon contest for the women engineers to explore their innovative technologies ideas to the world. This contest only for Women students. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below
CipHER 2020 Women Hackathon:
|Contest Name||CipHER-Decrypter Women Hack-a-thon|
|Idea Submission||14 to 25 February 2020|
|Prototype Submission||27 Feb to 02 March 2020|
|Grand Finals||08 March 2020|
- Women developers from Engineering background (B.E, B.Tech, MCA & M.Tech) 1st, 2nd, 3rd & final candidates can participate.
- The Contest is open to all Indian full-time graduate and post-graduate female students
- Age: 18 years and above.
Note: Only Women/Girls candidates are eligible to Participate
Dates and Process Flow:
- Round 1: Programming test and Idea submission: 14 Feb to 25 Feb 2020
- Round 2: POC & Working prototype submission: 27 February to 2 March 2020
- Round 3: Grand Finale at Sheraton Grand Bangalore: 8 March 2020
- Winner – Rs.1,00,000/-
- 1st Runner Up – Rs.50,000/-
- 2nd Runner Up – Rs.25,000/-
- Best UI – Rs.10,000/-
- Best Idea – Rs.10,000/-
Perks and benefits of participating in CipHER:
- Exposure to real time work challenges and compete with your peers across the country.
- Industry exposure – Opportunity to meet, Interact and mentored by Tech experts from Industry.
- Award and Certification for the winners and finalists.
- Platform to Showcase your Innovative ideas designed to become a real time prototypes.
- Win from a prize pool of INR 2,00,000 /-
- Opportunity to get offered/Hired from Industry leading IT companies.
- Opportunity to get funded for outstanding hacks.
- Goodies and many other exciting gifts.
How to Apply for CipHER 2020 Women Hackathon?
All interested and eligible women/girls engineers can participate in Hackathon CipHER-Decrypter contest by registering the idea in the following link from 14 to 25 February 2020 and prototype submission from 27 Feb to March 02 2020, the finals will be held at Bangalore on 08 March 2020.