Cisco Freshers Job Openings For MTech/ MCA/ MSc Freshers As Hardware Engineer In Bangalore On January 2020.
Company Name: Cisco
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Hardware Engineer
Qualification: ME, MTech, MCA, MSc
Year of Passing: 2020 Passouts
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies toward a masters degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Applied Science, Material Engineering, Applied Physics, Math or Physics.
- Minimum of a 8.0 GPA or higher.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work toward long-term goals.
- Solid understanding of engineering fundamentals and technical problem-solving skills.
- Experience in establishing and sustaining strong relationships with the extended team.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Open-minded, driven, diverse and extremely innovative people at Cisco design the hardware that makes the internet work.
- Bring your knowledge of computers and networking and take it to a new level in any one of the following product categories including: cloud, social, mobile/wireless, video, VoIP, big data, collaboration, web, Internet of Things, routing, switching, IPv6, data center, HPC, TelePresence and many more.
- Your work will impact billions globally.
Impact the product development from the lowest levels of circuit design to large system design and see your contribution all the way through to high volume manufacturing.
Innovative Hardware Engineering positions available in:
- ASIC Design and Verification.
- System/Board Design.
- Circuit Board Layout.
- Hardware Automation, Validation and Test.
- Signal Integrity.
- Power Design.