Citi Bank Fresher Jobs Openings As Data Scientist (0-2 years) For Any Bachelor’s Degree In Bangalore On December 2019
Citi India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Citicorp Services India Pvt ltd | Citigroup|
|Job Role:||Data Scientist|
|Education Needed:||Bachelors/University degree|
|Experience:||0 – 2 years, Fresher|
|Batch:||2017, 2018 & 2019|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
- The Spec Analytics Analyst 2 is a developing professional role.
- Applies specialty area knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data.
- Identifies policy gaps and formulates policies.
- Interprets data and makes recommendations.
- Researches and interprets factual information.
- Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures or practices. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with a basic understanding of related industry practices.
- Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area.
- Develops a working knowledge of industry practices and standards. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided.
- The impact of the job holder is restricted to own team.
- Incumbents work with large and complex data sets (both internal and external data) to evaluate, recommend, and support the implementation of business strategies
- Identifies and compiles data sets using a variety of tools (e.g. SQL, Access) to help predict, improve, and measure the success of the key business to business outcomes
- Responsible for documenting data requirements, data collection/processing/ cleaning, and exploratory data analysis; which may include utilizing statistical models/algorithms and data visualization techniques
- Incumbents in this role may often be referred to as Data Scientists
- Specialization in marketing, risk, digital and AML fields possible
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Have the ability to retrieve and manipulate data
- Possess analytic ability and problem-solving skills
- Working experience in a quantitative field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be organized, detail-oriented, and adaptive to a matrix work environment
- Ability to build partnerships with cross-functional teams
- Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience