|Organization Name||Codex Software Solution|
|Job Role||HR Executive|
|Education||BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc|
Codex is an IT – Software Solution and Product’s development company. Codex’s straightforward principle to build any Business solutions to be Simple, Customizable, Innovative Profitable and People friendly. The Technology focuses are Application Development, Mobile Application Development, ERP and CRM Products.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out acadmeics
- Must be energetic and enthusiastic candidates with a quest to learn and an openness to take up any challenge
- Must handle end to end Recruitment Process.
- Should handle recruitment Calls and Shortlisting.
- Must perform interview Scheduling and Candidates Handling.
- Must have preparation of reports.
- Must have professional Mail Communication.
- Must have effective Task Management skills
- Must have good English Communication Skills.
- Should be proficient in MS Excel, Word.
- Must be handling multiple tasks at the same time.
- Must have professional email writing skills.
- Should have very Strong Organizing skills and Time Management.
- Must be fast learning and working independently.
- Must be showing attention to even minute details.
- Should be well developed interpersonal skills with “what next” attitude
- Must have strong knowledge of software development cycle
- Should have good understanding software engineering tools
- Must have excellent understanding of programming languages ( C, C++, Core JAVA)
- Should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have ability to grasp the new skills quickly.
- Should be a quick learner and Hard-working skills.
- Must be effective and pace fast learner.
- Must be assisting in planning and execution of software development projects
- Should be assisting in designing and developing enterprise business applications
- Must be writing, and testing programming for business applications
Interested Candidates can send their resumes to “email@example.com”