|Job Role||Analyst Trainee|
|CTC-Salary||INR 2.53 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
- Minimum 10+2+4 years of education (All in full time).
- 2018 batch pass outs in BE/ B.Tech – All streams except bio-related courses, PG not eligible.
- 60% across 10th , 12th & Under Graduation (Full time/Regular courses).
- Willing to work in 24/7 Shifts & any Cognizant location.
- Should be an Indian Citizen.
- 2018 Batch candidates with provisional/convocation degree certificate, all education documents, PAN Card & passport are only eligible to participate.
- Responsible for developing defect free, best in class code using one or more programming/scripting languages with ability to apply continuous integration techniques to build software products and deliver business solutions.
- Have good understanding on data structures, algorithms, design patterns, cloud basics and other technical concepts
- Be a strong team player and collaborate to ensure success of the team.
- Display excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Manage multiple project and personal priorities simultaneously.
- Technical and HR Interview at Cognizant office.
- Interview Location : Gurgaon & Bangalore.
- This opportunity is open for all candidates across the country.