Cognizant Hiring Graduate Freshers A Junior Data Analyst In Mumbai On October 2021
Qualification:• Graduate in Mathematics/Statistics/Applied Statistics/Computer Science/Life Sciences
Business / Customer:
- • Basic understanding of the domain and related processes.
- • Programming in SAS/equivalent application/software for producing Safety Tables and Listings in specified formats as per specification.
- • Demonstrate quality in deliverables under supervision.
- • Perform any other related activities assigned by the supervisor, such as documentation of deliverables/ deadlines/ queries raised to the client etc.
- • Adherence to SOPs and GPP.
Good To Have Skills
- Statistical Programming
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Sep 28 2021
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.