Dell Hiring Any Bachelor Degree Freshers As Data Analyst Engineer In Bangalore
At Dell Technologies, world-class service doesn’t end when a customer purchases our innovative products. Our Technical Support team is there for them whenever they need help – by phone or email, online and on social media. No matter how complex the challenge, we rise to it. We answer questions about the installation, operation, configuration, customization and use of Dell Technologies products. For critical matters, we use our systems to provide remote diagnostic technical support. If there’s an issue with a customer’s product, we’ll analyze it, identify the cause, recommend a solution and document the problem.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a [Data Engineering Analyst] on our [Data Engineering] team in [Bangalore].
What you’ll achieve Interacts with business leaders and internal customers to create and establish design standards and assurance processes for software, systems and applications development to ensure compatibility and operability
Analyzes business goals, defines project scope and identifies functional and technical requirements. As a Data Engineering Analyst, you will be responsible for Data analysis and science, data architecture and solutions engineering, visual design and analytics enablement and internal consulting.
- Develops technical processes and programming to cleanse, organize and transform data and to maintain, protect and update data structures and integrity on an automated basis.
- Applies data extraction, transformation, and loading techniques in order to tie together large data sets from a variety of sources
- Designs, develops and programs methods, processes and systems to capture, manage, store and utilize structured and unstructured data to generate actionable insights and solutions
- Responsible for the maintenance, optimization, improvement, cleaning, and manipulation of data in the business’s operational and analytics databases
- Work in collaboration with data engineers, data scientists, architects and business to design actionable strategic projects and break complex problems into actionable tasks
Take the first step towards your dream career Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
Essential Requirements :
- Builds solutions within the infrastructure provided for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources.
- Builds automated foundational data processes, integrating data quality monitoring and alert systems.
- Works with application and business processes owners, supporting key data design tenets with regards to access, availability, traceability, and accuracy.
- Python, SQL and Any Bachelor’s Degree
- · knowledge and experience in key data engineering technologies, including:
- o Power BI
- o Tableau
- o Any bachelor’s degree with Computers Background
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress. What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more. We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today. You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 07 04 2022
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.